1. The Child Care Center enrolls children from ages 6 months to 3 years old.
2. Hours or operation are 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
3. INFANT TODDLER PROGRAM: Infants ages 6 months to 12 months may attend the center a maximum of two times a week for four hours per day. Children ages 12 months to 24 months may attend the center a maximum of three times a week between the hours of 8:00 – 2:00.
4. TERRIFIC TWOS: Children ages 2 to 3 years old may attend a maximum of three times a week between the hours of 8:00 – 2:00.
5. Due to the part time nature of the program, scheduling is accepted according to space availability. Attendance days can vary from week to week
6. Extended care available from 2:00 – 5:30 for children over 2 years old on a space available basis ($105 a month).
7. Cost per hour - $11.50 Monthly fees: 2 days - 9am - 2pm - $360.00
3 days - 9am - 2pm - $540.
8. Registration Fee - $50.00. Orientation Fee - $30.00.
Note: Preference is given first to church members, then to siblings of children currently enrolled in our programs.
For more information please call 732-3273 or email us at email@example.com